Friday, June 12, 2009

New Things.

I'm not really sure where this blog is going to go yet. The name was conceived out of my fantasy of being a master chef and my seemingly endless ability to cook and consume burritos, but I have realized that the food blog market is pretty saturated with people that have way more time and resources to devote to the project than I do. I even observed that a certain classmate of mine has gotten into the food blog business as well, although hers seems to be based on restaurant reviews, about which I could really care less. So there will be food, but only when I am ambitious enough to plate something in a creative and pretty way and make sure my camera is charged to take pictures of it.

Another possibility is books. I plan on reading a lot of things that I haven't been able to read while I was in school, so there will be descriptions or reviews to follow shortly. First up, The Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon, to be followed by Corpus Christi by Bret Anthony Johnston.

No comments:

Post a Comment